You can translate the template to any language that you want using the files located at addax/languages folder:
Translating Addax with POEDIT:
- Search for addax.pot (inside addax/languages folder).
- You can use POEdit to load this file.
- Click on Open you will see a dialog like this.
- Click on create a new translation at the bottom of the application.
- Select the language that you want, for example: french.
- Use the translation field to make replacements.
- When you are ready, go to File -> Save as then save the file with your WordPress locale code inside addax/languages folder. Example: if you are working with a french WordPress installation your file name will be fr_FR.po
- Go to your server via FTP, and upload the language files into your theme (located at wp-content/themes/addax/languages).