eLan – Moodle Theme Documentation
- Existing installations
Upload/install with ZIP file
- Log in to your Moodle site.
- Navigate to Administration-Site administration-Plugins- Install plugins.
- In the downloaded package from ThemeForest, unzip the folder and found elan.zip.
- Choose the theme file.
- After that, check that you are getting the ‘Validation passed!’ message, and then click the ‘Install plugin’ button.
Changing the theme
- Navigate to Administration – Site administration – Appearance – Themes – Theme Selector
- Hit on the Clear theme caches button
- Hit on the “Select theme” button
- Scroll down to find the demo theme
- Hit the Use theme button