Emoi with a really comprehensive set of easy to use Theme Options.
To access the Theme Options, go to WordPress-> Theme Options. Theme Options include:
- Global settings – header notice, header notice text, sticky header option, back to top option and card text.
- Styling Options– set the main colors used across your site. If you prefer you can select from a series of predefined color skins.
- Popup Subscribe Settings– set the subscribe popup settings.
- Header – fine-grained control over the height of your header.
- Footer – change footer text like Copyright information and whether to display Footer widget areas.
- Social Profiles- set social profiles link.
- Typography – complete control over all typography on your website. The font list automatically loads all Google fonts.
- Blog settings – control your blog layout.
- WooCommerce Product – lots of options to allow you to do things like product per page, quick view and etc.
- WooCommerce Product Details – fine-grained control over the layout of your product details pages including the position of the Shop Sidebar, Size Guide image and title, and Delivery and Returns data.
- Advanced Settings – allows you to add custom CSS, JS and Google Analytics JS directly via Theme options.
- 404 Settings– set your 404-page content.
- Import/Export – allows you to import and export your theme options. This is very useful when moving your site to another server or if you’re setting up another site running Emoi in the future.