To kickstart the development of the web app with Glin, at first need to setup the React development environment.
The following steps need to follow before going further-
- Install Node.js and NPM: Download Node.js from https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and install it on your system. NPM comes bundled with Node.js
- Install npm packages: In the terminal, go to your project root directory and run the npm install command, it will download all the dependencies under the node_modules folder.
- To get more help
Step 1: You’ll need to install Node.js.
Step 2: Go to the Glin folder and open the terminal and run
- Start development server
npm run Serve
- Next.js will start a Fast refresh development environment accessible by default at
- Try editing the home page in /src/Pages/HomeOnePage and save changes. It will instantly reload and show the update in the browser.
- Create a production build
npm run build
- Vue will perform an optimized production build for your site, The build artifacts will be stored build/ directory.
now you are ready to go.