You can translate the theme to any language by using the files located at kapital/languages folder:
Translating Varn with POEDIT:
- Click on create a new translation at the bottom of the application.
- Select the language that you want, for example, French.
- Use the translation field to make replacements.
- When you are ready, go to File -> Save as then save the file with your WordPress locale code inside linvia/languages folder. Example: if you are working with a French WordPress installation your file name will be fr_FR.po
- Go to your server via FTP, and upload the language files into your theme (located at wp-content/themes/volatile/languages).
- This doc only for statics text Translate
- Search for linvia.pot (inside linvia/languages folder).
- You can use POEdit to load this file.
- Click on Open you will see a dialog like this.