To kickstart the development of the web app with Siard, at first need to setup the React development environment.
There are the followings basics packages you should install before going further.
- Install Node.js and NPM : Download Node.js from https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and install it on your system. NPM comes bundled with Node.js
- Install npm packages : In terminal go to your project root directory and run npm install command, it will download all the dependencies under node_modules folder.
- To get more help
Step 1: You’ll need to install Node.js >=v10.0+ (Recommended Version) (NPM comes along with it) and serve (an NPM package)
Step 2: Go to the Siard root folder and open the terminal and run
- Start development server
npm run dev
- NextJs will start a Fast refresh development environment accessible by default at
- Try editing the home page in /pages/Index.js Saved changes will live reload in the browser.
- Create a production build
npm run build
- React / Next will perform an optimized production build for your site, The build artifacts will be stored build/ directory.
now you are ready to go.