Siard – Theme Documentation
- Theme Update
Update Through WordPress Admin Panel
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes Activate another theme to deactivate the Siard theme
- Delete the installed Siard theme.
- Unzip the file you just downloaded from ThemeForest and locate the WordPress Theme siard.zip
- Still within the Themes section, on the header tab, click on “Install Themes”, then on the header second tab click “Upload”.
- Click “Browse…” and locate the new theme file siard-envytheme.zip
- In the “Upgrade existing theme?” option choose “Yes” from the dropdown list.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate”.