- Node.js & npm
- Download Node.js from https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and install it on your system. NPM comes bundled with Node.js
- Now check the version if everything is installed nicely like open the
terminal/bash/command promptand run
npm -vif you get any number then everything is just fine.
- Gatsby CLI
- The Gatsby command-line tool (CLI) is the main entry point for getting up and running with a Gatsby application and for using functionality including running a development server and building out your Gatsby application for deployment.
- The Gatsby CLI (
gatsby-cli) is packaged as an executable that can be used globally. The Gatsby CLI is available via
npmand should be installed globally by running
npm install -g gatsby-clito use it locally.
There are two versions of Spet one with Strapi & another one without Strapi just like Static Gatsby Version. If you decided to work with the Static version without Strapi then you don’t need to go below options, just make sure of the above option, and we will talk about that in the installation area.
- Go to Cloudinary and create an account.
- Download and install PostgreSQL with PGAdmin.