Step 01: Go to https://fonts.google.com/ and select you font.
- Choose a font from the Google Fonts library and click on the “+” symbol to select it.
- Copy the provided
@import code, which should look something like this:
- @import url(‘https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Font+Name&display=swap’);
Step: 02: Go to site File manager-> theme/loms/style/style.css and replace the @import code at the top of your CSS file with existing
- Go to Site administration > Development > Purge all caches.
- Click on the “Purge all caches” button to clear the cache.
- You should see a confirmation message that the cache has been purged successfully.
After that, you will notice that the font on your site has changed.