- Log in to your Moodle site as an administrator or teacher.
- Go to the Courses section and click on the Add a new course button.
- Fill in the course name, summary and other details in the course settings section.
- Choose the format and appearance options for your course.
- Add activities or resources to your course, such as assignments, quizzes, forums, or pages.
- Organize the activities and resources into sections and weeks.
- Assign teachers or other users to the course as instructors or students.
- Set up the course start and end dates, if desired.
- Save your changes.
After that go to course detsilas page and click Add a block, add two block in course details page:
[Molab] Course Details block & [Molab] Course Enrolment Custom block