1. First of all, you must connect to this website: marketplace.zoom.us to create A keycode of API and secret.
2. Then click the Develop button, select the section “Build App”.
3. Click JWT and then “Create”.
1. On the next screen, you will see Information, App Credentials, Feature, and Activation menus.
2. Fill in your basic information about the App.
3. On the Credentials Page, copy both the API key and API Secret after filling up all the details on the information page.
1. Go to Plugins >Add New search for “Video Conferencing with Zoom ” and then install and activate.
2. After Install and activate plugin zoom, copy these API key and API Secret and go to WordPress Zoom Meetings settings page.
2. Fill in the blanks as required.
You can set a password if you like.
3. After that, click the “Update” button to Save.
4. To share the Zoom meeting to others You need to copy the code
marked above, then paste it into the Edit Lesson section of the Course.
Choose LearnPress -> Courses -> choose 1 course -> in the curriculum click to edit Lesson.
2. Click on “Update” to save it. Click Permalink to see the output
3. This is the waiting screen for students who have already signed up for the course.
4. When it is time to start the course, the Host will Start the Meeting and then the students can join.
5. This is the interface in a Zoom Meeting room.
Note: We recommend to use the Zoom App. In some cases, the integration problem of Zoom with Browser so “Start via browser” will not work sometime as expected.